FallPROOF™ Specialist for Fitness Professionals (3* CEU Hours)
3 Continuing Education Hours*
CEU/CEC Credits By Certifying Body
*Based on NASM requirements.
- Know why fall prevention is so important for caregivers and their charges.
- Recognize threats to balance and stability, whether those threats are internal or external.
- Develop and implement a plan and toolkit for teaching classes of their own.
- Demonstrate exercises and modifications for exercises aimed at improving balance and coordination.
- Identify the proper assessment to use with their clients for balance and fall risk.
- Understand the purpose of different movements and planes of movement and how they affect balance and coordination.
- Program appropriate progression of movements for all range of students.
- Cultivate a safe and fun community for clients and participants to enjoy the FallPROOF™ system.
In this workshop, our goal is to educate fitness professionals on how to put together classes and curriculum to teach participants how to prevent themselves and others from falling. Falling is one of the leading causes of injury and even death, especially in terms of more vulnerable and elderly populations. Fall prevention is a perfect way for personal trainers to utilize their expert knowledge and experience to help teach participants all over the world how to safely FallPROOF™ people's lives.