Part 2: Helping Your Clients Become Their Best 2 (5* CEU Hours)
5 Continuing Education Hours*
CEU/CEC Credits By Certifying Body
*Based on NASM requirements
- Identify and debunk myths surrounding chronic conditions and exercise.
- Gain a better understanding of how to communicate with clients who have chronic conditions to improve trust.
- Experience safe and effective exercises to improve joint mobility, flexibility and improve range of motion while promoting greater independence.
- Develop a system for maximizing productivity as a fitness professional.
- Understand and use the Pareto Principle to get more accomplished as a fitness professional.
- Utilize the Eisenhower Matrix and Sunk Cost Fallacy to make better decisions.
- Discover the common thing most fitness professionals are doing wrong.
- Develop a toolkit for ensuring that your programming is efficient and effective.
- Understand the relationship between Blue Zone Communities and positive health outcomes.
- Identify the aspects of Blue Zone Communities that we can take into our own lives.
- Utilize the SPECIAL acronym for maximizing your impact on clients’ training.
In response to the popularity of Part 1 of this course, we have decided to do a continuation in that series. Personal training isn’t just about your fitness knowledge. There are so many elements that make Fitness Professionals successful in training their clients. In this amazing course, we’ve brought together several experts in a variety of areas to bring participants the best updates for how to make a difference in their clients’ lives.
Join Christine Conti, Erica McCurdy, Josh Elsesser, and Jane Curth for a course that will bring you everything you need to know to be ready for all of the professional and wellness challenges that come with being a modern fitness professional. Participants will learn professional productivity solutions, ways to train people with chronic health issues, the basics for training clients, and how to help them live longer with a higher quality of life.