Mental Fitness: Developing a Growth Mindset
3 Continuing Education Hours*
CEU/CEC Credits By Certifying Body
*Based on NASM requirements
When it comes to getting the most out of life, personally and professionally, mindset matters.
This course aims to help students develop a growth mindset and overcome limiting beliefs that may be preventing them from reaching their full potential. Throughout the course, students will learn about the power of their thoughts, beliefs, and emotions in shaping their lives.
Participants will be introduced to a four-step process for shifting limiting beliefs. Through practical exercises, they will identify, challenge, reframe, and replace unhelpful beliefs with those that empower them.
Participants will learn about the cycles of creativity and reactivity and how gratitude can boost their intelligence. They will also explore practical ways to increase their time in a creative state while decreasing their reactive state.\
Finally, participants will learn how their brains think in images and how to use this to their advantage. They will also have the opportunity to explore what they want, create a compelling vision for their future, and identify the images that give them energy.
Join Tina Parker, a retired Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and current Founder/CEO of Lead Outside the Lines where she coaches professionals on how to succeed in their endeavors, as she helps you develop your own growth mindset!
Participants will be able to…
- Identify the core drivers of mindset.
- Recall the four-step process for shifting limiting beliefs.
- Understand the relationship between their thoughts, beliefs, and emotions in shaping their lives.
- Analyze the cycles of creativity and reactivity and evaluate how gratitude can boost their intelligence.
- Evaluate their current state and develop a plan to increase their time in a creative state while decreasing their reactive state.
- Train themselves to develop more positivity to achieve better outcomes in life.